The (ISC)² Education Portal & Store is operated by:
907 S. Memorial Dr.
Prattville AL 36067
866 278-1994 (U.S. Toll Free)
1) YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED. If you have any problems with any aspect of your transaction, please contact us or call us at 866 278-1994 or 334 361-2133 (M-F, 8-4:30 Central Time). If you are not satisfied, return the product to us and we will replace the products(s) if possible or issue a full refund upon receipt of the goods. Products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days after receipt of goods. If the product is defective, let us know and we will issue a call tag or provide return postage. IF GOODS ARRIVE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT, REFUSE THE PACKAGE AND CALL OR E-MAIL US IMMEDIATELY. If the package has already been accepted, contact us as soon as possible and save the package for inspection.
2) PAYMENT AND CREDIT. Payment must be made in U.S. dollars using American Express, Mastercard, or Visa. All credits will be issued to the credit card which was originally used if possible or by our company check or wire transfer if not, at our discretion.
3) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. See also previous section, PAYMENT AND CREDIT. Orders from countries with a high incidence of credit card fraud are subject to additional verifications which may delay your order. We reserve the right to deny orders where we cannot verify information adequately and fraud is suspected. We use UPS for most international packages. Contact us or call us at 866 278-1994 or 334 361-2133 (M-F, 8-4:30 CT) to request your tracking number (allow 24 hours from the time you placed your order). The freight charges are pre-paid at the time of order, but tariffs, duties, or other fees may apply that must be collected at the delivery point. As we have no way of anticipating these charges, you should contact your local postal or UPS representative to find out what you should expect. You are responsible for these charges.
4) DOMESTIC SHIPPING TIMES. We ship orders the same day if they are received before 12:00 noon CT and all products in the order are in stock. Click here for holiday hours and special exceptions. The following map is provided by the United Parcel Service and shows how many days in transit are required for Ground Service. Weekends and Holidays must be added to this timetable, i.e. if your region is served in 3 days and you order on a Thursday morning, you should receive your package on Tuesday. If you have questions about UPS time-in-transit for various other services, such as 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air service levels, and International Services, go to their web site at www.ups.com. UPS Global, our most economical international option, typically takes 3-5 days, but it is not guaranteed due to potential delays in customs. Note that customs and duties are your responsibility to pay at delivery.
UPS GROUND SERVICE SHIPPING DAYS FROM OUR LOCATION:
5) SECURITY. Our site and shopping cart utilities are hosted on a dedicated server which is routinely scanned and monitored for PCI compliance and security best practices. All electronic transmission of your credit card data is handled over SSL secure and encrypted connections with our credit card provider. Credit card data is not stored with your account information and must be re-entered every time you shop at the store.